- SQF 945
● Professionally Cleaned ans Sanitized
● Walk Score 96 (“Walker’s Paradise”)
● Transit Score 100 (“Rider’s Paradise”)
● Keyless Entry
● 2 king beds (1 in each room) + sofabed in living room + 1 Rollaway bed in closet
● 3, 50-55” 4k HDTVs w/YouTube TV for Sports, News, Movies, Local and Network Channels
● Digitally control heat + A/C
● washer + dryer in unit
● Free garage parking for 1 vehicle
● Communal pool, gym (24hours), hot tub, Library, Business Center
● Fully equipped + stocked kitchen w/Keurig
Free onsite and Dedicated gated parking for two vehicles
★ All Amenities included (Fitness room 24 hrs, Pool, Hot Tub, Library, Business Center, Karaoke and Movie screening room)
★ For Families: Infants traveling with parents are welcome (Stroller, Pack-N-Play, and High Chair Complementary)
★ For business travelers: Dedicated WiFi, high-quality printer, Desk, and clothes steamer
★ Private Patio
★ Basic toiletries provided compliments of your host
↣ Los Angeles Center Studios (0.2 mi / 0.3 km)
↣ Staples Center (1.1 mi / 1.8 km)
↣ Los Angeles Convention Center (1.4 mi / 2.3 km)
↣ Universal Studios Hollywood (8.7 mi / 14 km)
↣ Walt Disney Concert Hall (1.1 mi / 1.8 km)
↣ Griffith Observatory (8.2 mi / 13.2 km)
NOTE: Each guest after the 2nd guest cost $20 per person, per night. Please make sure to put the right number of guests. It is for us to maintain compliance with the rules of Airbnb and our insurance. Undisclosed guests not included in the official confirmation can place your stay at risk for early termination w/o refund and/or a charge of $50 per person/night.
Sleeping1 Fold-away bed, 2 King bed, 1 Studio couch
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryTowel-set, Hot Tub
616 St Paul Ave , Los Angeles, 90017, United States
I currently live in Sylmar, CA where I was born and raised. I graduated from California State University of Northridge and currently work as a Civil Engineer.
In my spare time I like to go to workout, go hiking, play sports, and travel.
I've traveled to Germany, England, France, Mexico, Guatemala, and many places within the US. I plan on traveling to many more countries in the near future.